EXCITING STUFF!

Posted by Jessica | 8:31 AM | | 0 comments »

So I got this message in my Facebook inbox (I've deleted last names):

Hi Jessica - I don't think we even know each other. I actually clicked on your profile to see who the nice person was that was going to take Mike's puppy. From there, I "snooped" around. Long story short, I have been trying to find a church that would work for my family. I am not interested on an "If you (fill in the blank)_________, then (and only then) will you be "good", "saved", etc. Something tells me you might be the person to ask about something out there that is a little different, and more accepting, positive, real, etc. If you'd like to share, I'd love to listen. Thanks so much, Amy

I wrote back to Amy and hopefully we can get together soon.

We've been asking God to move in BIG WAYS in Belmont County and He certainly is! People are hungry, restless.

Pray for Amy and her family.

Pray for our team.

Pray for Belmont County.

Amen!

0 comments